The function unit research coordination
The main tasks are
- development of strategies and programs of research agenda and responsibilities for the institute in close cooperation with the management of research.
- definition and implementation of measures concerning quality assurance (e.g. assessment scientific performance via indicators, in-house research conferences)
- preparation, scheduling and organization of internal and external evaluations, support of the academic board and users’ advisory board
- Fextending a network of cooperation partners and fostering the collaboration with universities and research institutes
- continuous organization and coorganization of scientific conferences (e.g. ILS-colloquium, interdisciplinary events)
- general processing of tasks concerning research management and support (e.g. EU research funding)